Host your child's birthday party at Oil and Cotton. Contact us at 214.942.0474 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and to secure your party date and time. Our calendar fills up quickly, early booking is recommended.
Birthday Party Policies:
-Our space can accommodate approximately 20-25 adults
-A $200 deposit covers a 1.5 hour party with 30 minutes for set up and clean up (2 hours total) and is required to hold the date.
-Deposit is non-refundable
- An additional fee of $15 per child covers the project cost, this is due on the day of the event.
-Decorations, food and beverages are welcome
-We respectfully ask that you leave our space as you found it
Butterfly Birthday Project
Create patterns, explore mark making, and paint with watercolor paint on larger than life butterfly wings!
-You may arrive 15-30 before the party to set up
- Our teaching staff of friendly artists will begin the art project after all of your guests arrive (usually 15-30 minutes after birthday start time)
-The project lasts 20-30 minutes
-After the project, kids are invited to the library for a story while the art table is cleaned and transitioned into a space for food, cake and cheer
Goodie Bags MENU : Designed just for you!
-Crayon Rocks $5 per child
- Acrylic Paint Palette + Brush + Mini Canvas $5 per child
- 3 Stabillo Colored Pencil + Swan Sharpener $7 per child
- Stabillo Boss highlighter + Washi Tape + Stabilo Point Pen $6 per child
- (2) Color In Markers + Mole Skin $7 per child
- Small Mole Skin + Le Pen $7 per child
- 2 Milan Watercolor Pencils + Watercolor Post Card Set $8 per child
- 1 Watercolor Cake + Watercolor Post Card Set+ Princeton brush $10 per child